(Je vindt de Nederlandse versie op deze pagina.)
- All invoices are payable withing 7 days after the date of invoice, in euro's, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- 100% of the invoice is paid in advance. Invoices that are paid in installments are paid monthly by a new invoice that is sent. Interim cancellation of the program does not relieve the participant of his payment obligations. and will not result in a refund. All proposed payment periods must be paid within the planned invoice date.
- After confirming your order it is no longer possible to cancel the order.
- The customer has the right to change the agreed date once in case of force majeure and if it concerns an individual session. All sessions that follow must be fully reimbursed, even if they have been canceled.
- A group course or session cannot be rescheduled. These must always be paid in full before the start.
- Coaching, mentorship and training is an obligation of effort, not an obligation of result. Daquam BVBA and its representatives are not responsible for the result.
- Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for cash. After the expiry date stated on the gift voucher, it will no longer be accepted or exchanged.
- Any amount that has not been paid within the payment term will be increased by 15% with respect to the original invoice amount without notice. A default interest of 2% per month also applies.
- Disputes in connection with the invoice, delivery or service must be sent by registered mail within eight days of receipt of the invoice. After this period, no claim is taken into account. A complaint can under no circumstances justify the suspension of payment.
- These conditions have been drawn up in accordance with Belgian law and only the courts of Antwerp will have jurisdiction in the event of a dispute.
- The customer is responsible and liable for indirect damage or effects such as dismissal, arguments at work, problems with customers or suppliers, etc. Daquam BVBA and its representatives are not liable for this.²